Lovin Community aims to put its members first when it comes to making important decisions. A plethora of heart-centered conversations and shared insights get exchanged every day on Lovin Community. To ensure these discussions help our members move forward with the initiatives they support, Lovin Community has put in place Community Guidelines outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable on Lovin Community, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped by Lovin Community. These community guidelines are intended to provide our members guidance and complement the list of Do's and Don'ts found in the User Agreement governing your use of, and participation in, Lovin Community's online services.
- Be Cooperative. We ask our members to behave collaboratively by really helping along the initiatives and projects endorsed by Lovin Community. That means abstaining from blocking the natural flow of a group, project or initiative. In volunteer settings especially, it's common that people take on a specific role or responsibility with much enthusiasm, but in practice end up not delivering on promises, or perhaps fail to delegate or share tasks appropriately. Lovin Community can help volunteer organizations that are struggling with these issues, including through a rating system measuring how cooperative certain volunteers and participants really are. On our platform, if we notice that someone really is blocking the flow, we may check in twice to offer support, but if the issues persist we will transition swiftly to other members eager to try their hand at that particular role or task. If a user is obviously creating more confusion than harmony we will unabashedly exclude from, or significantly restrict that user's privileges at Lovin Community.
- Be Real. Unlike some other online services, our members need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not okay to provide misleading information about yourself, your qualifications or your life experience, affiliations or achievements on Lovin Community's service.
- Be Nice. Lovin Community shouldn't be used to harm others. Terrorists and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome on Lovin Community. It is not okay to use Lovin Community's services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people (e.g., junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). Do not use Lovin Community's services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. We acknowledge the value of discussions around heart-centered activities, but we do not want you to use Lovin Community to shock or intimidate others, or else to be dishonest or inappropriate. It is not okay to share graphic or obscene images or pornography on Lovin Community's service. Also, don't use Lovin Community's services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. It is not okay to interfere or disrupt Lovin Community's service.
- Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law. We do not want Lovin Community to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use Lovin Community's services to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.
- Respect Lovin Community's Rights. Please don't violate the rights of Lovin Community. You can find more information about what this means in our User Agreement, but put simply, please don't use Lovin Community's services to wrongfully take data or information. It is not okay to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Lovin Community when you are not, and it is not okay to violate Lovin Community's intellectual property rights.